Food Service


Retail Food

  • Application for a Retail food license (new establishment or change of owner)

Temporary Event Food Licenses

All food booths operating in Bayfield County are required to be licensed.   We do accept mobile and temporary food licenses from other counties in the State of Wisconsin.    Even if you are licensed, you must still notify our office on where you will be operating and pay the appropriate fee.